Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I had done some dental work on my TMJ.After the braces were removed i was supposed to be TMJ free.

On the contrary after the orthodontist work, my TMJ is worst than before. I spoke to them regarding the matter and dental office reassured me that I wasn't responsible for the remaining of the balance. That they will take care of it. After i moved to CA, i noticed that it wasn't removed and paid off.

I tried to get a hold of Chase but, unfortunately, had no success.I tried to explain the matter with Chase but, they were unwilling to resolve the matter as well remove this from my credit.!

This reviewer shared experience about "stating to credit report that i owe them money." and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $2000. The author is overall dissatisfied with ChaseHealthAdvance. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about ChaseHealthAdvance.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare ChaseHealthAdvance to other companies on our site.

Comments