ChaseHealthAdvance - Screwed up with my credit

Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I had done some dental work on my TMJ. After the braces were removed i was supposed to be TMJ free.

On the contrary after the orthodontist work, my TMJ is worst than before. I spoke to them regarding the matter and dental office reassured me that I wasn't responsible for the remaining of the balance. That they will take care of it. After i moved to CA, i noticed that it wasn't removed and paid off.

I tried to get a hold of Chase but, unfortunately, had no success. I tried to explain the matter with Chase but, they were unwilling to resolve the matter as well remove this from my credit.!

This reviewer shared experience about "stating to credit report that i owe them money." and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $2000. This person is overall dissatisfied with ChaseHealthAdvance. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about ChaseHealthAdvance.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare ChaseHealthAdvance to other companies on our site.

ChaseHealthAdvance - Chase is the worst bank

Oxnard, California 0 comments
Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

Chase bank, bank of america are the top 2 bad banks ever. never do business with them they will *** as much as they can.

Bank of america is owed by mafia since they opened its been proven. Chase just thinks they can screw people anytime they want thats why i have sued them for millions of dollars and won. so *** banks and i will never trust them with my money.

they can try to tell me that they don't do it but i have caught them everytime. They messed with a powerful smart person so try it again and i will keep getting my money back.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $20000. The author is overall dissatisfied with ChaseHealthAdvance. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

ChaseHealthAdvance - Billing customer service

Schenectady, New York 1 comment

they charge my payment twice, I want the second payment reversed.

acct. 5124880100294151 jeanmarievollmer@yahoo.com I will report them to the business complaints if it isn't reversed by tomorrow.

I called the phone numbers and they keep hanging up on me. customer on the website says it does not will not come up it keep on closeing the website My phone # 518-466-2859 I expect to be contacted in at least in by the end of tomorrow day.

I make my payment each month on the account and I don't want to make 2 payments on one day. I want my money reversed for the second payment.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $184. jeanmarievollmer is overall dissatisfied with ChaseHealthAdvance. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments

WOW You just put your account number and phone number all over the web for the world to see.Can you say identity theft?Not Smart at all.Also you put your email time to get hit with loads of spam.

ChaseHealthAdvance - Unhappy Account Holder

Quincy, Illinois 0 comments

A few years ago I opened a Chase account in order to have dental work done. Since the time of opening this account, I lost my job and my income has changed dramatically.

This required me to consolidate my debt. All of my creditors agreed to the proposal except Chase Health Advance. I have contacted them on several occasions in order to rectify this issue. They have offered to arrange payment plans but I am still unable to make minimum payments, as my other expenses such as rent and food take precedence.

My account does not qualify for any other credit options such as a waiver or settlement. I continue to earn high interest and accrue late fees, along with receiving harassing phone calls and voicemails. These efforts do not change the fact that I cannot pay my bill. It is very frustrating.

Leave me alone.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of dental insurance coverage from ChaseHealthAdvance. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2546 and wants ChaseHealthAdvance to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was payment options. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by ChaseHealthAdvance for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

ChaseHealthAdvance - Out $1100 when ALS went out of business

Dearborn, Michigan 1 comment

Chase Health will do nothing about it. I paid for American Laser, in advance, years ago, through GE Credit.

Finished my services, paid it off early, everything was fine. I signed up again for American Laser Centers for a different hair removal procedure and as you know, you sign up for something that might last 3 years but you need to pay it off, at the zero percent rate, in 18 months, so I did. I never got all of the paid for treatments, from American Laser Centers because they went out of business. Now, even though I have 2 credit cards, with Chase, in very good standings, they will do nothing to refund half of my money.

I think I should cancel my cards. What do you think?

Review about: American Laser Skincare Center.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Not refunding my money.

Comments

Seems like what you needed to do was somehow get a refund from ALS. I am guessing you were aware of them going out of business before permanently closing.

I highly doubt that from one day to the next they disappeared.

You can't get your credit card to refund the money to you since they paid ALS on your behalf. You should've handled this directly with ALS.

ChaseHealthAdvance - Terms were not explained

Brandon, Florida 1 comment

I had to have dental work done. I applied for credit through chase advance.

They gave me 18months to pay without explaining the rules and regulations.My first bill was 550.00. I have care credit and reasonable payment. I can pay more or less as long as paid by time given.If not interest added . They never said it would be a 550 a month payment.

Destroyed my credit always had excellent credit until this happened very poor communication and service.

Do not do business with this company. I have never recieved a bill or any communication from them.

Review about: Dental Work.

Bloomington, Illinois, United States #779113

I had the same experience with Chase health advance. I haven't received anything from them either.

ChaseHealthAdvance - Chasehealth is a fraud

Pompano Beach, Florida 0 comments

chase health deaths with companies under the pretex of getting credit. I signed with this company to see if i would get c redit but they held me responsible for 3000.00 even though i did not receive any services.

and i had to pay all that money for nothing. They are very fast to add lalte fees and harrass you and give you a bad credit report. They just want to ripp people off at any cost. don't patronize this rippoff co.

This co. gives a bad name to all the banks if this country. The people who work there are *** and relentless.

They have no brains and no understanding whatsoever. They should be closing shop instead of conning the public.

Review about: American Laser Skincare Center.

ChaseHealthAdvance - Chase health is fraudulent working with *** artists co.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida 0 comments

I was conned into applying with chase health for credit and the company pressured me to sign the paperwork knowing that both chase and the other company will profit from this deal.

While I got no services, chase health advance continued to harras me and and took all my money under the pretext that i would get credit. What a shame! Do not sign any paperwork to obtain credit with this company because they have you trapped and they will extort every penny you have.

If you don't pay, they keep calling you everyday and give you bad credit regardless you get services or not.

Review about: American Laser Procedures.

ChaseHealthAdvance - Chase Health Advance... this can't even be legal!!!

Anchorage, Alaska 5 comments

I had laser eye surgery done in Dec. 2011.

My payments were $ 176.66 per month, 0 % interest, for 2 years. I paid $ 200.00 every month, just to make sure I paid it off on time. In Dec. 2012, my bank sent my payment electronically to Chase, as they had done every month before, but this time, it ended up being 2 days late.

My bank refused to assist me , stating that I knew they didn't send payments on the weekend. I am still fighting with my bank about this because I would NEVER have agreed to them sending the payment late, I would have had them send it early. Chase gets my payment 2 days late and assess me a $ 25.00 late fee. They tack that fee onto my Jan.

2013 payment, unbeknownst to me. No email, no phone call, nothing to alert me to this late fee. I have my statements sent to my email, but who reads them?? So, anyway, I go to pay my Jan.

2013 payment of $ 200.00 and then my Feb. 2013 payment of $ 200.00. I finally get a phone call from Chase asking me to call them. When I did, I was floored!!

I was told that since they added the 1st late fee of $ 25.00 to my normal monthly payment, the total due for Jan. 2013 was $ 201.66. And since I didn't pay that, I was $ 1.66 short, even though I had paid $ 280.08 over my monthly payments over the past year, that they assessed me an ADDITIONAL LATE FEE of $ 35.00!!! Then when Feb.

2013's payment was only $ 200.00 , not the $ 236.66, they assessed me ANOTHER $ 35.00 LATE FEE!!! I asked if they could waive the Dec. 2012 fee, as a courtesy and they said yes, but they also informed NONE of this was Chase's fault. Then they said they couldn't / wouldn't waive the other 2 fees, even though the waiving of the Dec.

2011 fee would have prevented the 2 later fees!!! They were so rude to me!! I asked to speak w/ a supervisor and was transferred to someone who of course, i can't confirm was a supervisor and they fed me the same BS. I asked for another supervisor and was told the same thing!

They said I had to pay $ 60.00 ( they would waive a $ 35.00 fee instead of a $ 25.00 fee ) and after I did, they would waive the $ 35.00 fee. Well since I had no choice, I paid it. I checked my account online a week after I paid the fee and my adjustment isn't there. I emailed them on 3/4/13 and lo and behold, they STILL haven't gotten back to me!!

I have NEVER had an experiance like this w/ any credit card company. Who does this?????

I wish there was something I could do. For now I will just post this complaint.

Review about: Late Fees.

SAME STORY CAR CREDIT.. MAY THEY BURN IN ***

***. You guys need some practice paying your bills.

Everybody knows that the bank doesn't send a payment on the weekend. Foolish. Also why not pay your bills early? Why wait to the last minute to send it out.

It's no interest anyway.

Stop blaming others for your irresponsibility and maybe will learn and grow from your mistake. You may not like it, but it's the truth.

to Anonymous #1098828

You are talking out of your ***, and probably work for one of these companies so shut up. She paid her bills EVERY month on time and even paid EXTRA.

The banks and credit card companies have the responsibility to have integrity and responsibility.

Instead, it seems they are not held accountable for shady tactics. $1.06?? Come on give me a break.

Her bank should have helped her out.

It is OBLIGATED to help her out. How dare they take advantage of someone like that.

What we need is for the credit card companies and banks to be regulated, and watched for practices that take advantage of the consumer.

Bloomington, Illinois, United States #779118

I had the same experience, and I'm dealing with a $1500. additional interest charge.

This a total joke and what's crazy is I cannot find anyone who cares. I will not do business with them again.

Miami, Florida, United States #703271

I had the same issue with the bank and chase, except in my case i was not charged late fees, i was told that the 0% interest would be removed from my account and i would have to pay back interest on all the months that i paid in full and on time. i told them that this was not fair and they simply said sorry.

i offered to pay my remaining balance without the back interest in full right then and they refused. This was in 2010..

my balance has gone up now over $1,000 just in fees and is dragging my credit report to the ground... these people are ridiculous :(

View more comments

Chasehealthadvance

New York City, New York 1 comment

I had some cosmetic prcedures done on my face on aug 2011, for total 8350.00 which was also a ripoff. Chase health was billing me monthly for certain amount which I paid faithfully, even though I was paying it online if the payment was not sent at least week in advance they would charge me late payment fee, which I refused to pay.How could this bank not be equipt tohandle such a simple transaction.Well theanswer is cause they want to gyp us at of more money...So lastmonth according to the staement they sent me I was thru with the total bill..BUT THIS MONTH THEY HAD THE NERVE TO SEND ME A BILL FOR $1639.94 Say that this is the interest that accumlated. SINCE WHEN INTERESTIS DUE AFTER THE BILL IS PAID UP??I AM FIGHTING THIS AND IF I DON.T GET SOME RSULTS I WILL CALL TV STATON CHANNEL TO EXPOSE THIS CROOKED BANK

Comments

Unfortunately, retroactive interest is disclosed in their contract. If you have even one late payment, of if you do not pay the amount in full by the end of the "interest free" period, they can legally add the interest that would have accrued on the account all the way back to day one!

I have developed several merchant lending platforms for other financial institutions and I always try to avoid these predatory practices.

It is legal... but legal doesn't mean ethical.

I hope you get some degree of help from Chase... but if I were a betting man I'd put my money on them standing their ground...

shareholders and an expensive CEO to pay. :-(